I will most likely update this with more details as I get used to my new schedule, but, I’m done my post as a teacher, and, for now, don’t have any plans for teaching. Maybe subbing. I have another job I’m going to try out and see what type of money I can get from it, and, if feasible, maybe I could sub here and there, but I’m hoping to just go with this one other thing, supplemented with complementary work. (One is very technical, the other is outdoorsy, and possibly some secretarial type work). And, of course, blogging. I could stand to get back into some major blogging!
Goals for this site will be:
- uploading a lot of re-usable resources I have created for French and possibly Spanish teachers
- uploading educational PDFs
- updating my educational theory and research pages/adding/organizing them
- more reflection on what I did
- more education-in-today’s-world articles and my responses
- possibly adding some student work (I have another site where I’ve done that, but they are unlinked for anonymity’s sake)
There are a few more goals, but those are already big enough. It could be part of my debriefing from teaching therapy. As I said, I’m going to try out this other work, see how it goes, and look for teaching posts in the Fall if I am so inspired. I’m not calling it quits, but, since this position quickly came to an end, and I don’t think I’ll be lucky enough to find something end of year like I did last year, I am going to go full-force into other pursuits.
I already miss some of the kids, and I took on an extracurricular role that I will also no longer be doing, so that’s sad as well. But. C’est la vie, for me, for now 😉